Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Galit Golan, and I’m the Hebrew coordinator in CTA, as well as a Hebrew teacher for the 5th grade, and two of the upper school grades.

I was born and raised in Israel. I served in the Israeli military and right after that started gain my higher education in Tel Aviv University, where I received my Bachelor degree In Jewish history and Hebrew literature. I received my teaching diploma with honor from Bar Ilan University in Israel, and now in the process of completing my master’s degree. I worked many years as a teacher, a Hebrew director and curricula developer.

I believe that a relaxing and encouraging learning environment enables the student to learn more, and to enjoy the learning process better.

My main goals this year are:

●To continue bringing enthusiasm and excitement to the classrooms.

●To improve the student’s phonetic reading in Hebrew by tracking their levels and progress, and implementing a new approach, based on the “Hebrew Reading Magic” curriculum.

●To implement our spiral curriculum for grades 6th-12th, based on the school’s philosophy and specific educational needs.

● Support parents, students and new hebrew teachers, with all their Hebrew needs.

Please free to contact me regarding any concern you might have, or with any new ideas for the Hebrew program.

Galit Golan

No comments:

Post a Comment